Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yuta Onoda



An illustrator originally from Japan. Yuta Onoda is now a illustrator/painter in Ontario, Canada. His style is very animated and has a very sharp look in his pieces. I found his work to be very eye-catchy and interesting. His lines are thick and his attention to detail is magnificent. Every piece of his conveys a certain emotion and gives off a very strong vibe. I can see his pieces to be album covers of cd's or even posters of movies his work would fit in perfectly. I like how abstract his pieces are and leave you thinking of a story to go along with each one. Fantastic Artist!

1 comment:

  1. I really love how this artist plays with scale, and I think it's interesting that the faces of the figures can't be seen, as if he's perhaps trying to put you in their place.

    ReplyDelete