Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lion Baby Shower Card by Anita Mejia



This illustration is a digital art drawing of a baby shower card by Anita Mejia. Anita Mejia dose many different types of card illustrations but i picked this one because i thought that it is adorable. I assume that its a card for a new born boy because its a boy lion. I think that its a stuffed doll lion cub on a cheese moon and he's eating it. I like the color blend in it as well and that everything is round;  the lions head and main, the moon, and the little designs in the background. I also like that the moon has a glow to it making the cub look more innocent and cute.

3 comments:

  1. This is a cute piece. I love the soft color choice. The little lion reminds me of one of the Precious Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking this picture. Very soft colors as said above, and it has the appearance of a quilt by having stitches and patches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like this! It's a little different from what I normally would think of for a baby shower card. The colors, a lion eating a cheese moon, and that particular patterned background are all things I would have never thought to put together if I had to design something for a baby. The patches are a nice touch too. It make everything extra cuddly.

    ReplyDelete