Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Best Day

Here is my very rough sketch of my best day. I am relaxing at the beach and the o-zone layer is in perfect shape so I am not getting burned at all. My dog is sitting next to me enjoying a nap and he isn't running away chasing garbage, birds or another dog. I have a cooler full of drinks where the ice isn't melting and sand isn't getting stuck to everything. Best of all there is a line of cabana boys waiting to bring me treats like pina coladas surved in pineapples and coconuts and pizza and cupcakes, all of which are going to make me look even better in my bathing suit after I consume them. I am going to pay them with the 100 dollar bills that I found sitting outside of my hotel room as a birthday present from management.

No comments:

Post a Comment