Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Best Day EVer! THe DaY KinGdom Hearts entEred my WoRld.

In my "Best Day Every" illustration I decided to fuse two worlds. The world of Kingdom Hearts ( a video game that involves companies Squae Enix and Disney) and my world. I haven't figured out everything I wanted to do but I do want some of the characters to be in very animated poses in some kind of world.

I fell in love with Kingdom hearts Freshman year of high school (its story, characters, etc.) and I have always been fasicantied with the characters stories. I felt as though I was apart of their world when I would play the game. Its story is pretty deep and captures me. I would explain it but it would take to long.

I hope for the other skecthes to capture the characters designs (Tetsuya Nomura) style along with my own and make this illustration animated even though they are still 2D pencil drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment