Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Best Day Ever: mE iN THe WoRLD oF KinGdoM HeARts


For this sketch I changed the whole composition. I didn't like how it was arranged, so I decided to opt. for this. I love movement in Illustrations. I'm a big fan of animation, so I try to incorporate that in my work. I tried to white it up in photoshop just to make it a little more visible. The final of course will most likely be this same illustration just with more color, detail and some added characters (if I have the time).

So basically all of the characters will be on this Island from the Video Game called Destiny Island. There are lots of trees and forest and such, with man made houses, etc. The characters will be battleing on the beach with an upper level of the Island above them.

No comments:

Post a Comment