Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First Post of Spring 2011 Semester


Hey guys,

10 minutes after everyone leaves....my desktop was fixed. Oh well. I'll save it for next week's lecture.

I look forward to this class and I'll see you guys next week. Remember: 15 images for your sketchbook "flipbook" and a 150-200 word blog post on any image are both due by next Wednesday. Please make sure you insert the image you discuss in the blog. Here was something fun I found that caught my eye. It's an illustration for Linn Olofsdotter from Sweden - She has done work for MTV and others. Here is her site.

Have a good week everyone!

Joe

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I found the same picture and was going to put it in my book. I'm a fan of details and intricate design, so was instantly drawn to this picture when I saw it. Okay, just wanted to say nice choice! LOL

    ReplyDelete