Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 1- Todd Lockwood

This was really hard for me but I have to say Todd Lockwood was one of the first illustrators who influenced me into my style of drawing. I remember in my early childhood years, I would see game cards of several dragons,elf's, and other creatures of different sorts, and I would admire them because I thought the cards were really cool and I always wondered who the artist was. Soon, I was introduced to the creator and illustrator of these cards by one of my teachers and since then I have always admired this artists style. Todd Lockwood is the creator  and illustrator of "Dungeons and Dragons"card game.

3 comments:

  1. Lockwood puts a TON of detail in his illustrations. I particularly enjoy his drawings of dragons. Very imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I was never much into card games other than pokemon, I always enjoyed looking at the artwork on magic the gathering cards and the like. They seem to have their own unique style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the detail work on this one.

    ReplyDelete